All-American Camps are all run by current or former COLLEGE coaches. With over 250 years of combined college and professional coaching experience our staff understands how to help players improve and achieve their goal of playing college basketball.
INTENSE SKILL DEVELOPMENT
All-American Camps are run just like college or professional workouts. Camps are intense and for serious basketball players only.
At the end of each All-American Camp players will receive a detailed player evaluation. These evaluations are also sent out to every college coach in the country. So over 5,000 coaches will find out about you and get your contact info if you attend!
OTHER CAMP HIGHLIGHTS
- Players will have a chance to be selected to attend our 2018 or 2019 Summer Invitational taking place in July. - Players and Parents will receive extremely valuable recruiting information throughout each camp, making sure that you are doing everything you need to do to put yourself in the best position you can to be recruited.
- Each player will receive an official High School Basketball All-American Camp T-Shirt.
- Spaces are available for both male and female players ages 10-19. If you are older than 19 please contact our office via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All-American Camps are 2 days long. Venue info, times, and directions can be found by clicking the specific camp link below. These are skill development and evaluation camps - games are not played.
- Camp cost is 195.00 per player.
- There is a $25.00 late registration fee if you are not registered at least 10 days prior to the camp. All-American Camps have extremely limited spaces and typically fill up months in advance. Walk-ups are not accepted.
ARIZONA CAMP DATES & LOCATIONS
July 21-22 - Phoenix, AZ
August 11-12 - Phoenix, AZ