Membership to Junior Hoops of America is open to everyone interested on utilizing our communications platform for marketing, branding and promoting youth sports initiatives that develop the youth and overall community through the sport of basketball. Potential members include but are not limited to the below:
- Tournament Operators
- League Coordinators
- High School & College Programs
- Professional Teams
- Sports Industry Organizations
- Community Development Organizations
$120 Annual Club Program Membership - Youth Basketball Club Programs
$500 Annual Small Business Youth Basketball Membership - Leagues, Academies, Schools, Associations, Foundations, & other youth basketball community development organizations to include small businesses that provide basketball related products & services.
- Links for your Organization
- Directory Listing (Multiple Categories Where Applicable)
- Marketed in the Junior Hoops Report (Newsletter)
- Public Relations Service Utilizing our News, Alerts & Blogs
- Events Listed on the Community Events Calendar
- Member to Member Discounts on Products & Services when Available
- Discounts to Member Conferences, Expos, Seminars and Networking Events
BECOME A MEMBER
If you still have any questions on the payment options below, please email your questions to JuniorHoops@gmail.com. We will contact you within 24 hours of receipt. Otherwise, simply proceed with the membership options below.
We thank you for your interest, and we look forward to having you as a member!