The All-Stars Basketball Academy (ABA) deploys a basketball skills development system which offers six training options that make up our comprehensive training package:
Club Basketball Competition
Small-Group "High Intensity Training" (HIT)
Athlete Development Training
Camps & Clinics Training
1. Academy Training: The ABA offers a training curriculum that focuses on improving the overall basketball skills-set of the student-athlete. The main focus of this training option is placed on the student-athlete's ball-handling, passing, shooting, and defensive skills development.
2. Club Team Training: For those who are accepted into the club team program, club team training sessions will be provided in order to enhance the team's chemistry and basketball IQ. The main focus of this training option is placed on basketball IQ development through the implemenation of both half-court and full-court play execution and scrimmage sessions in preparation for team tournaments, showcases and league outings.
3. 1-on-1 Training: In addition to the ABA training sessions, our private training sessions are an added value to the student’s overall skills development. Private 1-on-1 sessions are provided to transform weaknesses into strengths and to fortify current strengths to higher levels of execution.
4. High-Intensity Mini-Group Training: The Academy offers a very intense training session that is designed to simulate real game time environment. It is a combination of 1-on-1 and team training, but only for 3 to 5 players. The training accelerates development and increases cardio endurance. It is a session where all skills are put to the test. Not for the faint of heart. Guarantee to improve the player's skills dramatically.
5. Athlete Development Training: The best way to become a better basketball player isn't just by playing more basketball - it's by improving your overall athleticism. Elevate your game with our one-of-a-kind basketball-specific training to become quicker, stronger, more explosive and with increased endurance. The result? A true All-stars performance from any position on the court.
6. Camps & Clinics Training: Our Academy understands that skills-set development requires an approach that includes multiple ways of training that are realistic to the needs of the student-athletes we serve. Our camps are scheduled to take place throughout the spring, winter, fall and summer school break periods and are designed to efficiently and effectively utilize the school break periods to further develop the skills-set of our student-athletes. Our clinics take place at any time of the year and are 2 to 4 hours in length and address specific areas of development needed at the time.
NOTE 1: We created and utilize the All-Stars system of basketball development. It is a philosophy of training that applies the total package of training options above designed to influence every aspect of the training process in order to create the ultimate basketball player.
NOTE 2: To become a member of our academy and/or club teams, all parents agree to attend all of our scheduled daily training, camps, clinics, one-on-one sessions and competitive games. Doing so allows us to maintain quality of our training by being 100% responsible for the basketball development of our students.
NOTE 3: Throughout the Academy's 12 years of existence, it has been our observation that being passionately committed to training is ultimately in the best interest of both the student-athlete as well as the All-Stars Basketball Academy. To do otherwise, jeopardizes the All-Stars Basketball Academy ability to properly develop the student-athlete.
NOTE 4: All-Stars Club players agree to only play for the Arizona All-Stars club team. They will not play with any other club program or play additional games with other teams while being a member of the Arizona All-Stars club program. Becoming an All-Stars club player means that the student agrees to be totally committed to the Arizona All-Stars Basketball Academy and Club Program. (The only exception to this rule is when the player is playing for his school team during school basketball season).
EMAIL ALL TRAINING REQUESTS TO:
JuniorHoops@gmail.com or contact us at 480-232-8572.