The All-Stars Basketball Academy (ABA) deploys a basketball skills development system which offers six training options that make up our comprehensive training package:
Club Basketball Training
Athlete Development Training
Camps & Clinics Training
1. Academy Training: The ABA offers a training curriculum that focuses on improving the overall basketball skills-set of the student-athlete. The main focus of this training option is placed on the student-athlete's ball-handling, passing, shooting, defensive and athletic skills development.
2. Club Team Training: For those who are accepted into the club team program, club team training sessions will be provided in order to enhance the team's chemistry and basketball IQ. The main focus of this training option is placed on basketball IQ development through the implemenation of both half-court and full-court play execution and scrimmage sessions in preparation for team tournaments, showcases and league outings.
3. 1-on-1 Training: In addition to the ABA training sessions, our private training sessions are an added value to the student’s overall skills development. Private 1-on-1 sessions are provided to transform weaknesses into strengths and to fortify current strengths to higher levels of execution.
4. High-Intensity Mini-Group Training: The Academy offers a very intense training session that is designed to simulate real game time environment. It is a combination of 1-on-1 and team training, but only for 3 to 4 players. The training accelerates development and increases cardio endurance. It is a session where all skills are put to the test. Not for the faint of heart. Guarantee to improve the player's skills dramatically.
5. Athlete Development Training: The best way to become a better basketball player isn't just by playing more basketball - it's by improving your overall athleticism. Elevate your game with our one-of-a-kind basketball-specific training to become quicker, stronger, more explosive and with increased endurance. The result? A true All-stars performance from any position on the court.
6. Camps & Clinics Training: Our Academy understands that skills-set development requires an approach that includes multiple ways of training that are realistic to the needs of the student-athletes we serve. Our camps & clinics are scheduled to take place throughout the spring, winter, fall and summer school break periods and are designed to efficiently and effectively utilize the school break periods to further develop the skills-set of our student-athletes.
We created and utilize the All-Stars system of basketball development. It is a philosophy of training that applies the total package of training options above designed to influence every aspect of the training process in order to create the ultimate basketball player.
In order to avoid conflicts of interest and to maintain quality control, Academy students & parents will agree to train with the Academy and play only with our club teams. If additional training and development is requested and the Academy is not able to offer the training, we will refer you to one of our strategic training partners. To become a member of our academy and/or club teams, all parents agree to attend our scheduled daily training, club weekend tournaments and Top Gun school break camps. Doing so allows us to maintain quality of our training by being 100% responsible for the basketball development of our students without interference or distractions from outside trainers, academies and club programs. Throughout our 10 + years of training experience, it has been our observation that training exclusivity is ultimately in the best interest of both the student-athlete as well as the All-Stars Basketball Academy. To do otherwise, jeopardizes the student-athletes development and ultimately the Academy's future stability. If you have any questions on this subject, please contact us at 480-232-84=572 or by email at JuniorHoops@gmail.com.
EMAIL ALL TRAINING REQUESTS TO:
JuniorHoops@gmail.com or contact us at 480-232-8572.