ARIZONA ALL-STARS POST-GRAD ACADEMY
Our post-grad academy is for student-athletes to:
Further develop their overall basketball skills
- Acquire additional recruiting exposure
- Become more mentally and physically prepared for college
OUR PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- A basketball training curriculum that is realistic, effective and affordable.
- Training and coaching by a staff that is experienced and committed to excellence.
- Customized drills guaranteed to improve your skill level and raise your game to the next level.
- A comprehensive performance enhancement training which includes movement training, explosive power development, linear and lateral speed development, foot speed and agility, injury prevention, weight training techniques and functional strength training
- A calculated, individualized, college placement strategy with knowledgeable coaching staff.
- Exposure to Division I, II, III and NAIA college coaches.
OUR 3 SEGMENTS OF BASKETBALL TRAINING:
Our post-grad program's basketball-training model features:
1. INDIVIDUAL SKILLS TRAINING SEGMENT
- Intensive basketball skills drilling on the court with heavy emphasis on mastering the specific fundamental skills needed to succeed at the highly competitive world of collegiate basketball.
2. TEAMWORK TRAINING SEGMENT
- Teamwork concept drilling on the court with emphasis on team plays specifically designed to focused on developing the teamwork mentality necessary to succeed at the next level. Training includes daily team practices and interscholastic games.
3. STRENGTH & SPEED TRAINING SEGMENT
- We offer our one-of-a-kind basketball-specific program, bolstered by experienced coaches and elite curriculum which helps the post-grad players become quicker, stronger, and more explosive. The result? Superstar performance from any position on the court. The training helps you increase your vertical, gain strength and flexibility, and reduce the likelihood of injury.
OUR ACADEMIC COMPONENT
It is important for post grad's to continue their education while improving their game on and off the court. We offer ACT/SAT prep classes and NCAA Eligibility Center assistance, which help prepare the students for college acceptance.
The majority of our students will be graduates of high schools from Arizona, however we will take applications from across the United States. For these students the NCAA limits additional academic preparation except for SAT and ACT Review programs, and testing. We review each athlete’s academic history, transcripts, test scores, and design an individual test preparation program for each athlete. Through our partners we have access to classroom environments, and can provide individual tutoring when necessary.
In selecting a student for admission to the All-Stars post-grad program, the Academy considers not only a student's high school grades, and College Board scores, but also his:
- Motivation to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate year
- Potential to succeed and graduate from the All-Stars post-grad program
- Athletic ability that enables a collegiate athletic scholarship
- Character as an individual
- Ability to flourish in a competitive environment
To help make this determination, the following procedures are required of all applicants: Go online to our website to acquire an application package. Send in the application along with a copy of the student's school transcripts and SAT or ACT Test Exam scores.
The applicant should also send a (highlight) film, if one is available. After a thorough review by us, a determination will be made as to whether an invitation to tryout is required or warranted. we conduct interviews Monday through Friday and on weekends by special arrangement. If distance or other restrictions make the visitation process difficult, the Academy may provide for an alternate method of interview and evaluation in its admission procedure.
A fully completed application is required at this time, if we are to complete the admissions procedure. Upon acceptance a fully executed Enrollment Contract must be completed
Full Post Grad Program - $6,000.00
Tuition Payment Plans
Full Payment - $6,000.00 (Discounted if paid by Augus1st)
Monthly Payment Plan
Down Payment - $3,000.00
Balance - $3,000.00
$500.00 per month – (Sept 1st, Oct1st, Nov 1st, Dec 1st, January 1st, Feb 1st)
The All-Stars Post Grad program does not offer a boarding program. Should the Athlete need boarding we will assist with finding boarding at an additional cost.
Every Player must prove medical insurance or purchase an insurance plan via our Academy.
*All Payments are Non-Refundable, and All-Stars Post-Grad reserves the right to terminate program for non-compliance with payment plan or failure of athlete to adhere to our rules and regulations. Such as no drugs, alcohol, smoking, fighting, and profanity.
RESERVE YOUR PLACE NOW
CONTACT US BY EMAIL OR PHONE AT:
JuniorHoops@gmail.com | 480-232-8572
ARTICLES ABOUT PREPS & POST-GRAD PROGRAMS