Breakthrough Basketball is excited to provide a 3 day youth and middle school camp in Phoenix, Arizona that focuses on developing the complete player. You will develop shooting, ball handling, passing, footwork, defense, rebounding, athleticism, and other essential skills to become a great a basketball player.
You will Learn
- The techniques and skill needed to become a great shooter.
- The essential skills to becoming a great ball handler… no fluff.
- How to make more lay ups.
- How to become a defensive stopper and rebounding machine.
- The critical components of basketball IQ required to become a great offensive player from an individual and team aspect.
- The critical skills and concepts that coaches love and help players excel.
- Competitive Play and Controlled Scrimmages
- Players will also get to take the skills they practiced and apply them in a game setting. This is fun and intense.
- The games are set up, so the players have to give maximum effort and execute proper fundamentals. Players earn points for proper play and are deducted points for poor effort and execution.
Who Can Participate? This camp is for boys & girls 4th-9th grades, ages/skill levels will be separated.
When: Friday April 6, 2018 -- 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM | Saturday April 7, 2018 -- 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM | Sunday April 8, 2018 -- 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Limited Availability: Each session is limited to 40 players to ensure a high number of repetitions and improvement
Where: Estrella Foothills High School 13033 S Estrella Pkwy Goodyear, AZ 85338
To Register: Click HERE
JuniorHoops.com | "The Premier Source For Competitive Youth Basketball Information"